Thursday, July 11, 2013

Movies and Me

To say I'm a movie lover is an understatement.  I'm the kind of guy that will watch just about anything.... and I have.  I have a checklist of the IMDB top 250 that has about 75% checked off and nothing made after the year of my birth isn't checked.

The flaw with me is that I like every movie.  I'm sitting here trying to think of any movie I genuinely didn't like.  I got nothing.  From V for Vendetta to the Notebook, the Wizard of OZ to Avatar, and Ghostbusters to Daredevil I liked them all.  That being said it makes me a difficult critic because my inclination is to tell everyone to see every movie.  So if you're using my advice as a guide on whether or not to go to a movie, take my critique with a grain of salt.

Now with my words of warning out if the way, I'm proud to announce a new series that should hopefully make me post more.  "A Cinema Addict Sees."  I signed myself up for Movie Pass just be sure I would force myself to go to more movies in theaters and give you some up to date content.  The plan is to sit down and write my review of every movie I see.  So if you have something you would want me to sit down and watch leave me a comment and I'll do my best to get through it.  In the mean time I hope to have my first post in the series up for the world to see by tomorrow.

In the mean time, Peace - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment